For this past three weeks, Wenzhong and I worked at designing and fabricating prototypes of mechancial logic. While we are facing many challenges in symmetry and fabrication time, we came up with two new prototypes. We are seeing a lot of improvement on symmetry on our new design. However, the symmetry is compromised by the increase in fabrication time. When we tried to address fabrication time in another design, the symmetry broke. So in the next few weeks, we will try to figure out why symmetry broke even though we did not change any noticeable parameters for symmetry. And we will try to come up with new prototypes to address symmetry.

Next Post Previous Post