I built a prototype version that attached motor propellers on to the clownfish balloon. This experiment is gain more intuition on making the gondola, and testing the speed of clownfish balloon that uses propellers.
The experiment set up:
- Environment Temperature: 21°c
- Testing space: Length 138''
- Balloon payload: 91g (all the hardware weight) + 10g (Load block)
- Motors voltage: 1.3V \(\pm\) 0.1 V / (max voltage) 3.7V
- Estimated speed: 29.12 cm/s
The detailed figures are shown in the following figures: